Georgetown University reserves the right to change without notice the Undergraduate Bulletin, including all rules, policies, fees, curricula, courses, graduation requirements, or other matters contained therein. The Georgetown University Undergraduate Bulletin is updated annually and at other times as appropriate. In circumstances where changes are necessary, Georgetown University will post changes to the bulletin in the addendum section.
If you have any question regarding the publishing of this bulletin please contact the Office of the University Registrar at email@example.com.
For questions regarding college specific policies please visit the respective college dean's office.
On October 8, 2014, the following updates were made to the Undergraduate Bulletin:
- The School of Continuing Studies page has been updated to reflect leadership changes. Updates can be found here.
- Kelly J. Otter, Ph.D., was added as the Dean.
- Kristen Consolo, M.B.A., was added as the Associate Dean, Planning.
- Gray Shealy, M.Arch., was added as the Executive Director, MPS in Hospitality Management.
- Amy Kovac-Ashley, M.S., was added as the Assistant Dean, Journalism Program.
- Veronica DiConti is now Veronica Donahue.
- Anne Ridder, M.A.L.S., replaced Anthony Tambasco as the Interim Associate Dean, Graduate Liberal Studies.
- Robert Goldwater replaced Matthew Winkler as the Interim Associate Dean, Sports Industry Management.
On November 25, 2014, the following updates were made to the Undergraduate Bulletin:
- The following edit was made to the Matriculation section of the Bulletin:
6. WITHDRAWAL FROM A COURSE
"To withdraw from a course a student must initiate the request by via myaccess MyAccess to their Dean’s Office" was changed to "To withdraw from a course a student must initiate the request via MyAccess to their Dean’s Office."